Sewage Cleanup Can Pose Serious Health Risks, 24/7 Quick Response to All Points Mesa AZ
Mesa home and commercial property owners alike have come to trust Danconia Restoration for sewage cleanup services and restoration
We service the following Mesa area towns: Fountain Hills, Sun Lakes
Quick response is needed for sewage cleanup when your Mesa home or commercial property has an emergency sewage incident. Call the company that has handled septic, toilet, tub, sink and other black and grey water system leak and backup emergencies for many in need throughout Arizona. When a sewage leak or backup occurs that leads to the contamination of surrounding areas of your home or commercial property it’s time to take pause, and call for help. Without the proper equipment and disinfecting agents, harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, and other potentially dangerous and life threatening infectious agents and microbes may take hold and pose serious health risks to all involved.
In some sewage cleanup situations, such as those that involve commercial properties that involve the coming and going of the general public, notification of the incident may need to be made to the local county Health Department, we can help you decide if that’s the case before making the call. Regardless, professional cleanup by a trusted vendor is in order to ensure the public and employees all remain safe during and after the event. Your Heath Department contact details are below in the event you have any questions you may want to ask them, otherwise call Danconia Restoration to get your sewage cleanup handled in short order.
Maricopa County Health Department
4041 N Central Ave #1400
Phoenix, AZ 85012
We provide water damage repair services including sewage backup cleanup to many industries, a small list is provided below
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Among all the many origins of water damage, sewage is the one with the most complicated cleanup process. Not only is there the standard water damage to contend with, but there are also additional concerns such as sanitary and health risks.
Causes Of Sewage Backups
There are many ways a sewage backup can occur. Some are avoidable, others not so.
- Tree Roots: Surprisingly enough, one of the main culprits of sewage backups is tree roots growing and making their way into pipes in the sewer main. Once they’ve infiltrated the pipes, they can corrode and block them, causing a backup. This one is pretty difficult to avoid. Regular maintenance can help.
- Grease and oil: Usually found in the kitchen sink, grease and oil can eventually build up and create a full or partial blockage. Avoid putting grease and oils from cooking down your drain.
- Hairs and other bathroom waste: Hair is a huge contributing factor to many sewage backups. Other bathroom waste includes sanitary napkins, diapers or paper towels. To avoid this, don’t use your toilet as a trash can. Only flush human waste and toilet paper!
- Structural damage: Over time, any pipe will suffer from some level of structural damage. They can corrode or collapse, potentially causing a backup.
It is extremely important to diagnose the core of the problem to avoid a repeat incident. Danconia Restoration staff can get to the heart of it to find where your backup is coming from. They can determine whether the backup was avoidable or not, and if so, help you find a way to avoid more problems in the future.
Steps To Sewage Cleanup For Commercial and Residential Applications
Once you have determined the origin of the backup, it is time to begin the cleanup, repair and restoration process.
- Initial Assessment: In addition to diagnosing the core problem, the initial assessment also includes determining the scope of damage and developing a game plan for treatment.
- Damage Reduction: In order to prevent further damage, we will need to turn off all water and stop the backup from continuing.
- Removal of Contaminated Material: Anything that has been contaminated by black water and cannot be salvaged will need to be removed from the property.
- Spill Cleanup: After further damage has been prevented and contaminated material has been removed, the actual spill or backup cleanup can be started.
- Prevention: Going back to the core of the backup, we will need to take steps to ensure it does not occur again.
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim for Water, Fire and Other Insurable Emergencies Throughout AZ
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your insurance company for your Arizona property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Danconia Restoration is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have extensive experience in dealing with insurance adjusters on our client’s behalf. We can help navigate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and\or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms and entitlement limits contained therein. If that wasn’t enough, remember we bill your insurance company direct so there is no out of pocket money at the start, we handle all of that direct with your insurer!
Call Danconia Restoration Today To Handle Your Sewage Cleanup
Getting your sewage cleanup completed in a timely manner is extremely important to the health and safety of your family or employees and customers. The longer the backup sits, the greater the risk of illness and disease, including E. Coli, Hepatitis and Salmonella.
This is not a job to attempt yourself; it takes years of experience, specialized equipment and industry certifications to complete safely. Here at Danconia Restoration , we have all of the above and more, so you can trust us to get the job done quickly and safely.
Call us today at 480-470-0294 for a consultation and we’ll help you on your way to restoring your property in Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tucson, Prescott, Sedona, and surrounding towns.