Water Damage Mitigation Services For All AZ Areas
Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tucson, Prescott and Sedona AZ, Let Danconia Restoration’s water damage mitigation experts remediate your commercial or residential water damage
Water damage mitigation for your AZ commercial or residential property can become a nightmare if you choose the wrong restoration company, and you’ve probably heard the stories before. You return from a stay away from home to find a pipe has burst or rainwater has flooded your basement. Water damage in the Arizona area is more common than you’d think, and the prognosis of your home or commercial property and business depends on your prompt action in choosing the right water damage mitigation company for the remediation of your properties damage.
We service Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tucson, Prescott and Sedona AZ as well as venture out to more rural Arizona areas that most companies just won’t bother to go. We believe everyone should have access to professional water mitigation and restoration services, because choosing the wrong company for mitigation and restoration can be one of the most costly mistakes anyone can make.
Danconia Restoration offers the following commercial businesses water damage mitigation services in the Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tucson, Prescott and Sedona AZ areas
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Danconia Restoration Is Your Best Choice For Water Damage Mitigation at Your Arizona Residence or Commercial Property
Living in Arizona , you might not initially think of water damage as a common issue. But the fact remains that many families are affected by it each year. This is partially due to our beautiful Arizona climate. During the spring season, heavy rainfall, thunderstorms and other inclement weather can cause storm flooding, especially to houses on lower ground. Other causes of water damage include sewage backups, plumbing and structural issues, and leaky roofs. Danconia Restoration staff are passionate about serving you, and are extremely knowledgeable about the particular challenges that come with mitigation of water damage in the Arizona area.
Water Damage Can Cause More Troubles Than Expected, With the Mitigation Requiring Experience You May Not Have Thought About
Aside from the obvious inconveniences of water damage to your home or business, there are many other issues that can arise, including:
- Displacement from the home: Unfortunately, most instances of water damage require vacating the property while it is being mitigated. Our aim is to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible.
- Property Damage: With any water damage mitigation process, there is bound to be some damage to your personal affects, possessions, and in the case of commercial damage, business assets. While we will do our best to salvage everything possible, it is likely that some items will need to be disposed of and replaced. Additionally, some items should never be salvaged, and having an experienced mitigation team on your side helps ensure that you don’t get taken advantage of by your insurance company in the event a dispute arises over the viability of cleaning and salvaging something that should not be.
- Sanitary and health risks: Any type of water damage, whether from a sewage backup, a burst pipe or storm flooding can cause a health risk of varying severity to you, your family and employees. During this stressful and trying time, we know that the safety of all concerned is the most important factor, and we are committed to that tenant.
- Structural damage: It is possible your home will suffer some form of structural damage, depending on the scope of the water damage. Our goal is to reduce this as much as possible during the mitigation process, and to do so we need to act quickly.
Water Damage Mitigation and Working With Your AZ Insurance Provider and Policy
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim for Water, Fire and Other Insurable Emergencies Throughout AZ
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your insurance company for your Arizona property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Danconia Restoration is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have extensive experience in dealing with insurance adjusters on our client’s behalf. We can help navigate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and\or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms and entitlement limits contained therein. If that wasn’t enough, remember we bill your insurance company direct so there is no out of pocket money at the start, we handle all of that direct with your insurer!
Why Danconia Restoration for Your Water Damage Mitigation Services at Your AZ Residence or Commercial Building?
It’s critical that any water damage restoration company you choose is professional and able to deliver the quality of services you require to ensure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all those involved. There are a great many differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your mitigation, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Danconia Restoration offers in any provider you may consider. Feel free to ask for our references, we have hundreds to pull from and chances are we have someone right in your town we have worked with before that can attest to the quality and professionalism all Danconia Restoration employees exude during the water mitigation and restoration process. These qualities are:
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified Technicians and every job has an onsite IICRC trained supervisor, something others just don’t do
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee on every job we perform
- White glove service including employee id badges and identifiable uniforms
- Accelerated recovery utilizing structural drying processes to mitigate cost and time down
- 100% customer satisfaction pledge
- Can arrange for reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Perform background checks on all employees including 10 panel drug test and driving record
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project to ensure smooth resolution
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate dispatch to all emergencies
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion including follow up with both you and your insurance company and it’s agent(s) and\or adjuster(s)
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large locally owned and operated with the backing of a Global company with time tested processes and solutions
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Our training and experience is some of the deepest and broadest in the industry, Danconia Restoration is an IICRC Certified Firm and our technicians are IICRC certified in the following areas:
- Water Restoration/WRT
- Applied Structural Drying/ASD
- Applied Microbial Remediation/AMRT
- Fire & Smoke Restoration/FSRT
- Odor Control/OCT
- Health & Safety/HST
- Trauma & Crime Scene/TCST
- Commercial Drying Specialist/CDS
- Carpet Cleaning Technician/CCT
- Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Technician/UFT
- Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer/JSR
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner/JTC
Additional Experience & Training
- OSHA 10 Certified Supervisors & Technicians
- Successful Subrogation I
- EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP) Certified
- AHERA/CAL-OSHA Asbestos Supervisor Certified
- Building Science Theory
- Large Loss Catastrophe Training
Danconia Restoration QUICKDRY SYSTEM™
Our Danconia Restoration QuickDry System™ uses applied psychrometric science — a proven process that properly manages dehumidification and temperature to effectively and efficiently facilitate drying.and help ensure the best possible outcome. *We can save almost everything: drywall, wood, carpets, and most contents!
High-Capacity Air Movers create a vortex, similar to the motion of a tornado. This method speeds up the drying process.
A Low-Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier draws in cool, wet air and blows out warm, dry air.
We measure and log the moisture content of materials, and monitor and log progress so we know the actual drying time and ensure restoration to the appropriate dry standard.
The Danconia Restoration QuickDry™ Guarantee — Back to Normal in Three Days or Less.* Danconia Restoration will monitor and mitigate water damage to your property and in most cases have it back to normal in three days or less*. Don’t wait, call us immediately.
We provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours
Water Damage Mitigation Often Requires AZ State or Local Town Level Notifications under Certain Scenarios and Not All Mitigation Companies Remediating Your Water Damage Follow These Regulations, be Safe Choose Danconia Restoration
In most cases your mitigation program will go without a hitch, but under certain circumstances such as those involving Asbestos, toxic waste, or other hazardous materials, the state, local, or perhaps even both authorities will need to be notified or you will risk potential penalties and legal intervention. This typically only applies to Asbestos, and hazardous class materials typically found in older commercial buildings but older houses also pose a risk. Danconia Restoration as part of their program will handle any necessary notifications and paperwork filing for the state of AZ as well as any local authorities. The state of AZ health department contact information is listed below if you have any questions, or feel free to call us directly and we can answer them for you.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Danconia Restoration and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
AZ Department of Health Contact Details if Required
150 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
150 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Where To Start With Your Water Damage Mitigation Project
We know that this is an extremely stressful and trying time for your family or business. The staff at Danconia Restoration are ready to walk you through every step, from an initial assessment to clearing the water, drying the property, sanitizing it thoroughly, and preparing your home or business for restoration, and even putting it all back together.
Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Danconia Restoration for your AZ based water mitigation project and rest easy. Call us at 480-470-0294 to set up your no charge consultation and assessment or schedule the work necessary to get you back on your feet.