Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Fire Sprinklers Throughout AZ
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Fire Sprinklers seriously in your Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tucson, Prescott and Sedona, AZ commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Fire Sprinklers at your commercial or residential property in AZ shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Danconia Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Fire Sprinklers affect your home or business, it’s Danconia Restoration you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tucson, Prescott and Sedona.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Fire Sprinklers, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Fire Sprinklers
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Danconia Restoration for all you Fire Sprinklers water damage repair
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified Technicians and every job has an onsite IICRC trained supervisor, something others just don’t do
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee on every job we perform
- White glove service including employee id badges and identifiable uniforms
- Accelerated recovery utilizing structural drying processes to mitigate cost and time down
- 100% customer satisfaction pledge
- Can arrange for reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Perform background checks on all employees including 10 panel drug test and driving record
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project to ensure smooth resolution
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate dispatch to all emergencies
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion including follow up with both you and your insurance company and it’s agent(s) and\or adjuster(s)
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large locally owned and operated with the backing of a Global company with time tested processes and solutions
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Our training and experience is some of the deepest and broadest in the industry, Danconia Restoration is an IICRC Certified Firm and our technicians are IICRC certified in the following areas:
- Water Restoration/WRT
- Applied Structural Drying/ASD
- Applied Microbial Remediation/AMRT
- Fire & Smoke Restoration/FSRT
- Odor Control/OCT
- Health & Safety/HST
- Trauma & Crime Scene/TCST
- Commercial Drying Specialist/CDS
- Carpet Cleaning Technician/CCT
- Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Technician/UFT
- Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer/JSR
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner/JTC
Additional Experience & Training
- OSHA 10 Certified Supervisors & Technicians
- Successful Subrogation I
- EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP) Certified
- AHERA/CAL-OSHA Asbestos Supervisor Certified
- Building Science Theory
- Large Loss Catastrophe Training
Danconia Restoration QUICKDRY SYSTEM™
Our Danconia Restoration QuickDry System™ uses applied psychrometric science — a proven process that properly manages dehumidification and temperature to effectively and efficiently facilitate drying.and help ensure the best possible outcome. *We can save almost everything: drywall, wood, carpets, and most contents!
High-Capacity Air Movers create a vortex, similar to the motion of a tornado. This method speeds up the drying process.
A Low-Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier draws in cool, wet air and blows out warm, dry air.
We measure and log the moisture content of materials, and monitor and log progress so we know the actual drying time and ensure restoration to the appropriate dry standard.
The Danconia Restoration QuickDry™ Guarantee — Back to Normal in Three Days or Less.* Danconia Restoration will monitor and mitigate water damage to your property and in most cases have it back to normal in three days or less*. Don’t wait, call us immediately.
We provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Danconia Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim for Water, Fire and Other Insurable Emergencies Throughout AZ
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your insurance company for your Arizona property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Danconia Restoration is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have extensive experience in dealing with insurance adjusters on our client’s behalf. We can help navigate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and\or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms and entitlement limits contained therein. If that wasn’t enough, remember we bill your insurance company direct so there is no out of pocket money at the start, we handle all of that direct with your insurer!
Fire Sprinklers damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Danconia Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Fire Sprinklers and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Danconia Restoration and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
AZ Department of Health Contact Details if Required
150 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
150 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Fire Sprinklers!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Fire Sprinklers, contact Danconia Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.