Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Frozen Pipes Throughout AZ
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Frozen Pipes seriously in your Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tuscon, Prescott and Sedona, AZ commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Frozen Pipes at your commercial or residential property in AZ shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At Elite Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Frozen Pipes affect your home or business, it’s Elite Restoration you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tuscon, Prescott and Sedona.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Frozen Pipes, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Frozen Pipes
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why Elite Restoration for all you Frozen Pipes water damage repair
Why choose Elite for your AZ residential or commercial water, mold, fire, asbestos, infectious disease and HAZMAT cleanup, repair, and restoration project? Because Elite has all of the qualities you need to ensure you get the job done right, on time, and on budget!
- Certifications: IICRC: ASD/WRT, AMRT, CDS, FSRT
- Customer centric customer service
- Provides extensive client education on service and process
- Sets and meets clients expectations
- Dedicated project and account managers
- Google 5 star rating
- Fee estimates
- Emergency 247365 service response
- Prompt response, onsite within an hour to the majority of service area
- Strong investment in specialty drying and cleaning equipment and technology
- Clear, concise client communication
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Jobsite cleanliness and respect for property
- Train and retrain programs in place
- Bills insurance direct
- Utilize dust barriers, floor coverings and shoe covers
- Gets the job done right the first time, on budget
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at Elite Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
We Will Be Happy To Assist You In Navigating The Complex World Of Insurance.We work with insurance on a regular basis and can act as a liaison between you and your insurance company. It is important for you to act quick when it comes to water damage to your commercial or residential property as most insurance policies require you to report and choose a water damage repair company within a certain time frame. When it comes to managing your damage claim with your insurance company for your AZ property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Elite Restoration is positioned to help you negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we bill your insurance company directly for all work performed by our staff.
Frozen Pipes damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
Elite Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Frozen Pipes and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
AZ Department of Health Contact Details if Required
Elite Restoration handles all of the heavy lifting for you, if you would prefer you can call our offices for a risk free consult so you can determine just what the process will require
150 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
150 North 18th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Frozen Pipes!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Frozen Pipes, contact Elite Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.