Expert Water Damage Restoration and Repair Services for Arizona: Both Commercial and Residential
Offering water damage restoration and repair services for flooding, basement flooding, plumbing leaks, broken and burst pipes, sewage, and more throughout Arizona
We Service the Following Cities and Surrounding Towns: Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Casa Grande, Coolidge, Globe, Safford, Tucson, Prescott and Sedona
Water damage restoration and repair for your Arizona commercial or residential property is best left to professionals due to the complexities of removing water and the water extraction, drying, dehumidifying, disinfecting and removal equipment required to complete the job properly. The expert team at Danconia Restoration has the experience, certifications, and equipment to complete any size restoration and repair project quickly, correctly, and affordably.
Our experienced team is dedicated to providing professional and prompt water damage restoration and repair for commercial businesses and homeowners so they can get back to work or back in their home as soon as possible. Give us a call any time and we’ll respond immediately to resolve water damage issues for your property.
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified Technicians and every job has an onsite IICRC trained supervisor, something others just don’t do
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee on every job we perform
- White glove service including employee id badges and identifiable uniforms
- Accelerated recovery utilizing structural drying processes to mitigate cost and time down
- 100% customer satisfaction pledge
- Can arrange for reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Perform background checks on all employees including 10 panel drug test and driving record
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project to ensure smooth resolution
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- Immediate dispatch to all emergencies
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion including follow up with both you and your insurance company and it’s agent(s) and\or adjuster(s)
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large locally owned and operated with the backing of a Global company with time tested processes and solutions
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Our training and experience is some of the deepest and broadest in the industry, Danconia Restoration is an IICRC Certified Firm and our technicians are IICRC certified in the following areas:
- Water Restoration/WRT
- Applied Structural Drying/ASD
- Applied Microbial Remediation/AMRT
- Fire & Smoke Restoration/FSRT
- Odor Control/OCT
- Health & Safety/HST
- Trauma & Crime Scene/TCST
- Commercial Drying Specialist/CDS
- Carpet Cleaning Technician/CCT
- Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Technician/UFT
- Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer/JSR
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner/JTC
Additional Experience & Training
- OSHA 10 Certified Supervisors & Technicians
- Successful Subrogation I
- EPA Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP) Certified
- AHERA/CAL-OSHA Asbestos Supervisor Certified
- Building Science Theory
- Large Loss Catastrophe Training
Danconia Restoration QUICKDRY SYSTEM™
Our Danconia Restoration QuickDry System™ uses applied psychrometric science — a proven process that properly manages dehumidification and temperature to effectively and efficiently facilitate drying.and help ensure the best possible outcome. *We can save almost everything: drywall, wood, carpets, and most contents!
High-Capacity Air Movers create a vortex, similar to the motion of a tornado. This method speeds up the drying process.
A Low-Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier draws in cool, wet air and blows out warm, dry air.
We measure and log the moisture content of materials, and monitor and log progress so we know the actual drying time and ensure restoration to the appropriate dry standard.
The Danconia Restoration QuickDry™ Guarantee — Back to Normal in Three Days or Less.* Danconia Restoration will monitor and mitigate water damage to your property and in most cases have it back to normal in three days or less*. Don’t wait, call us immediately.
We provide a complete estimate, including photos, to the agent or adjuster within 24-48 hours
Commercial Water Damage Restoration and Repair
Water damage restoration and repair for commercial properties can quickly become complex projects with many stages, all requiring expert work and attention to detail. Our expert team of restoration and repair specialists are standing by to tackle any size water restoration project from multi-family dwellings to multi-story office buildings to restaurants, hotels and shopping malls. You can count on us to get the job done as quickly as possible while also maintaining a high quality of work to restore your commercial building and get your business back on track.
Residential Water Damage Restoration and Repair
Water damage to your home effects your biggest investment and disrupts your life. At Danconia Restoration we’re always ready to respond, assess, clean, repair and restore your property to its original state. Our skilled team has years of experience and the industry certifications to backup our services, and when you work with us you can rest assured the project will be done right, and on time. We’ll even work with your insurance to make sure your home is put back to the way it was. Call today for more information!
Storm Damage Restoration and Repair
Storms can sometimes strike quickly and violently and often leave flooding and damage in their wake. Quick water damage repair and restoration can be required to fix your property before mold and structural damage occur. At Danconia Restoration we can solve your storm damage problem from start to finish including emergency board up, water extraction, water cleanup, dryout, and finally restoration of the property to its original condition.
Flood Damage Restoration
Like storms, floods can be a hazard in Arizona and can cause significant damage to properties of all types. If a flood strikes, the professionals at Danconia Restoration are ready to respond to your situation. We have the equipment and expertise to dry, clean and repair your property quickly and correctly. Don’t wait, floodwaters can carry dangerous pathogens and can cause dangerous structural damage to your property. Call us today and get the ball rolling on your restoration and repair.
We Also Offer Water Damage Restoration and Repair for the Following Businesses in AZ
- Office Buildings
- Nursing Homes
- Municipal Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Government Buildings
- Military Bases
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Movie Theaters
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Water Damage Restoration & Repair and Working With Your Arizona Insurance Provider and Policy
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim for Water, Fire and Other Insurable Emergencies Throughout AZ
When it comes to managing your damage claim with your insurance company for your Arizona property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Danconia Restoration is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have extensive experience in dealing with insurance adjusters on our client’s behalf. We can help navigate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and\or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms and entitlement limits contained therein. If that wasn’t enough, remember we bill your insurance company direct so there is no out of pocket money at the start, we handle all of that direct with your insurer!
Don’t Wait To Undertake Your Water Damage Repair and Restoration Project
Water damage restoration can seldom wait. It’s vital that water is removed and all surrounding structural elements are dried and inspected. When you partner with Danconia Restoration you’re getting an experienced and trusted partner that will help with all aspects of the water damage restoration and repair process.
Call us today for a consultation and we’ll help you on your way to repairing & restoring your AZ commercial or residential property.